Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pinky too















Sadly, whether she makes me look good or not (haha), I think if I was going to keep one of them, she would be the worst choice for a house that already has two females that have issues. Letting her go is going to rip my heart out but I know that I can't give her the life she deserves. She's a crazy wild dominant character too that would be awesome for a household without another female. Bull dogs are often like that. If anyone is interested in giving her a great home. I am looking into my options. So, what boy puppy do I look the best with? hahaha. Thats all I care about.

Really, I love them all. I gotta special place for grey guy but they all are awesome. Oh yeah, Pinky is not deaf. A healthy cute thing with loads of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment