Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Kitty?


This little kitty showed up at my doorstep. He was crying up a storm for three days but wouldn't come near me.  He just wanted to be buds with my cats.  But then he snuck in the bulkhead door and ended up in my basement.  Everyday since he came, I have worked for at least an hour sometimes more to gain his trust.  It's been almost two weeks and he let me pick him up today. He is now in my living room.  I have asked everyone I know if they or someone they know can give this guy a home, no one even responded to my pleas.  I have four already and I have sooo many animals, I really shouldn't take another in.  The kitten population exploded this summer and all the shelters are full of them.  I don't know what to do.  If anyone out there wants to adopt the sweetest little kitten (seriously) or can think of a way to find him a good home let me know. He's in love with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment