Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kitty weed


I have cats on the brain. If you are interested in the lengths I am now going in order to save my kitty from death from diabetes and need some motivation to get your kitties off kibble junk food, check out Morax's diabetes spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t7p0GxonEx5pk-tatz11KAg#gid=0.  I've been a head case since I started home testing and I have no idea what is going on. Also, he got diabetes from a steroid shot so please don't give your animals steroids unless it is absolutely necessary. You probably wont understand it but each number requires me to poke him in the ear and make him bleed and the cells in black, well you can guess what that means. I'm aiming for blue numbers. I am hoping to get him on the right track soon. Send him some good vibes for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment