Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Urgent Dog Rescue






Received this email this morning and was quickly reminded about why I can't go into shelters without leaving in tears most times. I wish I had a farm or huge plot of land so I could rescue everyone. But I don't, so I spread the word where I can and hope for the best for all the animals out there. -Patricia

These six little lovebugs are in extreme danger of being euthanized at the South L.A. shelter.
We begged for a few extra days -- our supervisors kindly said OK, we'll give these pups a last chance. But at least three of them will die if not rescued / adopted by Friday. A few of these babies are comical; a couple are coy. One is shy but so sincere. All are kenneled with other dogs and do fine. If you can help save one life, please contact the South L.A. shelter at (213) 485-0117 or -0119. And kindly let us know that they are yours. With thanks, Andrea & Mindy ivegonetothedogs@gmail.com (323) 363-4909

No comments:

Post a Comment